Morrison Hershfield maintains a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001 international standards that guides our commitment to our customers. Such a quality management system requires that we have processes to:
- Select our subconsultants and subcontractors following an initial evaluation.
- Periodically reevaluate their performance.
- Discuss recommended opportunities to improve performance.
If you are a subconsultant or subcontractor that seeks to do business with Morrison Hershfield, please complete the registration form below to be added to our approved list of vendors or to update your company’s profile.
Terms and Conditions
Our standard terms and conditions for subconsultants and subcontractors apply to each MH Service Order unless superseded by an alternative signed contract.
Invoices are to be emailed to email@example.com and must clearly display:
- MH Service Order.
- Line item number, quantity and pricing as specified on MH Service Order.
- Company Tax ID number registered with CRA or IRS (GST/HST or TIN).
- The location where services were performed for non-resident suppliers.
- Each invoice sent as a separate attachment in PDF format.
Please forward all payment inquires and statements directly to your Accounts Payable Administrator.
As an approved vendor of Morrison Hershfield, your business may be able to take advantage of Morrison Hershfield’s Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Automated Clearing House (ACH) program.
Electronic payments are not subject to handling and mailing delays associated with paper checks. In addition, electronic payments are automatically and promptly deposited into your organization’s designated bank account.
Should you require further assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.